Quality as the basis of our success and daily work
Quality is the opposite of coincidence.
This means that our development and production activities (along with all the cooperation and coordination necessary) are not all differently structured for each project, nor are they simply structured in accordance with the relevant framework conditions. Integrative and comprehensive quality management means that we work alongside our customers to ensure that all activities are planned, managed, and monitored. All services should fully satisfy the expectations of our customers.
This mandatory goal for all managers and employees of our company, and the associated professional way of working have been attested since 1995 through our certification with DIN EN ISO 9001.
Certificates - ISO 9001:2015
- Schaeffler Engineering COMPLETE ISO 9001:2015 Certificate (PDF)
- Schaeffler Engineering WERDOHL ISO 9001:2015 Certificate (PDF)
- Schaeffler Engineering NUREMBERG ISO 9001:2015 Certificate (PDF)
- Schaeffler Engineering HERZOGENRATH ISO 9001:2015 Certificate (PDF)
- Schaeffler Engineering WEISSACH ISO 9001:2015 Certificate (PDF)
Schaeffler Engineering successfully TISAX® certified
In 2019 Schaeffler Engineering has passed the audit assessment of the information security requirements as specified by the German Association of the Automotive Industry (VDA). Registered companies are able to access the test results of Schaeffler Engineering via TISAX® or https://portal.enx.com/en-US/TISAX/tisaxassessmentresults.
Locations with available TISAX® results
Note: TISAX® and TISAX® results are not intended for general public. Therefore, access is granted only to registered companies.
- TISAX® stands for Trusted Information Security Assessment Exchange and is governed by the ENX Association on behalf of the German VDA.
- TISAX® is a registered trademark and governed by ENX Association.
CMMI - Maturity Level 3 at the system level
Furthermore, our longstanding process improvement program has been confirmed by a successfully completed CMMI SCAMPI A Appraisal across all development departments in 2012, proving that the requirements of CMMI Maturity Level 3 are met at the system level.