Series vehicle control unit (VCU)
One control unit – lots of possible applications. The VCU was originally developed as a vehicle control unit for series production. Its architecture and concept, however, mean it is also suitable for other functions.
The VCU is a generic series vehicle control unit for light- and heavy-duty commercial vehicles. Its properties enable it to be used as a vehicle control unit (VCU) as well as for many other functions.
- VCU Hardware
- Basic software incl. low-level driver
- Upon request: complete tool-chain (based on MATLAB/Simulink)
1. Can be used as a VCU as well as for many other applications.
2. Enables the development of application functions up to ASIL B.
3. When combined with the available tool-chain, the customer can concentrate directly on the application functions.
- Dedicated HW interfaces for different types of accelerator pedals
- 6 x CAN FD (HW preprogrammed)
- 2 x LIN
- Digital I/Os and analog inputs as well as frequency I/Os with different properties
- Ready to execute application functions up to ASIL B
- Operating system, low-level driver and hardware diagnostics (incl. fault memory) avail-able
- Hardware suitable for 12 V and 24 V environments
24 V: 18 to 32 V
If you would like more information about the VCU, please contact us via